Monday, March 1, 2010

Florida Runnin


We are back from vacation as Heidi has already mentioned. I am so proud of us for keeping up with our training, while on vacation. Normally I do good just getting half the workouts done on a training plan. But we are getting nearly ALL our workouts done! This is amazing. I think part of me is so afraid of this 1/2 ironman distance that I am ultra motivated to be absolutely prepared.

Heidi emailed me at the beginning of Feb and told me "DO NOT LOOK AHEAD TO MARCH! Lets just enjoy February" Well- here we are.... the 1st day of March... ready or not here we are....we have a 40 mile bike ride on Sunday + 1 mile run. But until then I'm going to enjoy an "easy" week of training! I'm still not ready to look to far ahead on our training calendar.


Heidi & I after our 9 miles in Marathon Florida
by: Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment