Monday, January 25, 2010

Thoughts & Feelings....

I started this training plan feeling pretty confident. I knew we could get the workouts done, but underestimated where I was physically. I thought & hoped I was in better shape. So, the first week was a little tough on me, mentally & physically. I was discouraged & really disappointed that I wasn't ready for double workout days. Stupidly I thought my jeans would be loose & begin to see the muscles growing. A little exaggeration, but I wanted to see results. FAST! So that attitude pretty much stayed until the middle of last week.

Fast forward to today. We began week 3 today and I'm feeling myself getting stronger. And have learned to be patient with myself & realized that nothing worth having is quick & easy. My attitude is excellent & my physical shape is improving also.

I am so proud of Heidi's positive attitude! And thankfully for her influence on me.

by: Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment