Monday, January 18, 2010

Friday Jan 15th

Heather:
Due to weekend plans we decide to do a double workout. It sounded like a smart choice and the really great news was Sunday would be a day off. We did our spin class. I won't speak for Heidi, but I struggled. And rightly so, it has been months since I have spun or been on the bike.

After spin class we quickly changed out of sweaty bike shorts & put on our swim suits. It was just a swim, right? This should be no problem! OMG!!! Our arms would not work properly. It was a terrible swim. I thought my arms would begin working at some point, but really don't remember feeling strong. Big issue was we did not eat anything between these workouts. STUPID idea!

This first week of training was good. I remain focused & have learned lots. Mostly that I'm not ready yet for double workout days. Well maybe a morning workout followed by afternoon/evening workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment