Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 1-Swim workout

Heather:
After several weeks of waiting for this day...January 11th. It is here and our first workout is completed. It felt easy and I wanted more. So, I got more. Body Combat. It has been my favorite workout class for about a month. Did not want to sit on my bootay for a month, waiting to begin 70.3 training. Unfortunately I fell in love and don't want to stop. As of now, I'm wishing I would not have taken on a double workout today, but this is not suppose to be easy, right? I think a hot bath would make my body feel less sore.

The swim felt great. It did not take as long as I thought and I felt stronger in the pool than I was expecting. What more could I ask for? My goal for this training plan is to take one day, one workout at a time. Sounds easy, but I'm thinking some days that could get shortened to, one hour at a time.

Really excited about this journey and getting into great shape. Probably the best shape of my life. Thanks for reading & stay tuned. Some days this blog may not be rated PG!!

thats all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 21 weeks sounds like a long ways off!! I am so proud of you two for doing this!!! This is no small challenge!! You go girls!!!

    ReplyDelete