Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beginning of week 2!

Heidi:
As tough as it was to have a double workout on friday followed by a difficult mtn bike on Sat it was SUPER sweet to have Sunday off!

We had a nice swim yesterday.  Our trainer that wrote our plan for us (also a friend and amazing athlete and ironwoman) told us that we can't just swim.  We need to have a swim workout.  Another friend of ours (thank you Holly!) is writing some swim workouts for us.  We haven't started that yet.  So far we're just making sure we are back in our swim shape.  Swimming is by far my favorite of the three sports.  I get in a groove and I enjoy it.   Yesterday during our 1200 yd swim Heather made up some drills for us to do.  It was a great workout.  I was so hungry the whole day!  Swimming makes me so hungry.

It was our last 1200.  Saturday we jump up to 1400!  It was exciting to start week 2.  I'm feeling excited about the plan.  I do not look or think about a month or two from now- or the last few weeks.  That creates anxiousness for me.  I take it day by day and am excited about the strength I'm building.

No comments:

Post a Comment