Friday, April 16, 2010

New Bike!!

After shopping & spending lots of time at the local bike shop. I have finally gotten a new bike. I have been dreaming of a new bike for several years. My blue bike was good, but I needed to upgrade some things. 

I will admit she is much faster than I am....but so far I'm doing my best to keep up. I need a name for her. Any suggestions?

Dad, Heidi & I went on a long ride today, 50 miles. We rode up to a small town north of here. Found the McDonalds & ate a hamburger & cookie and then made our way home. It was a fabulous day for riding, of course we had the wind to deal with, but the temps were mid 60's. 

by: Heather

1 comment:

  1. She's too freakin' fast. Now I need a new bike that is even faster since you've got the faster legs to go with your faster bike! Stang is a good name. maybe not girlie enough.

    ReplyDelete