Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010

Today is an off day. I'm spending my day with 3rd through 6th graders. Its strange, but I'm a substitute teacher at my son's school. Also strange is that I enjoy these kids and they make the day fly by. Unfortunately nothing is getting done with my "normal" job. Equally unfortunate I am very behind with the normal job. But I'm enjoying this day just as it is.

Regarding our training....we have our 1/2 marathon this weekend. Usually the week before a race I'm nervous and losing a little sleep thinking about the race. This week has not been that way. I feel the race is further away because I'm not thinking much at all about the race. Maybe its because the last several Sundays we have spent 4 plus hours training and Sunday will be short in comparision. Maybe its because we are prepared. Either way I'm enjoying our taper week, but especially this day off training.

by: Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment