Monday, February 15, 2010

Vacation.

Heidi:
Vacation is too hard with training plans.  The kids & I came to Florida a week earlier than the rest of the family.  Which means I am missing several workouts.  I am very stressed about that.

Last week was a tough week.  I am really feeling stronger and better about myself and the workouts.  I have not so quickly figured out that looking a month or even a few weeks ahead at the training plan is a good idea!  One week at a time is do-able.  And I am still enjoying it.

This week brings an 8 mile run in the Everglades.... with crocodiles.  That will be interesting.  It might mean me running a 1/4 mile loop around a campground 32 times just to avoid the crocs.  Did you know they can run more than 30 mph?!

2 comments:

  1. how fun that you're on a 2 week vacay!!!! have fun and watch out for those crocs!!! you can out beat um....i'm SURE of it!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooo hooooo you guys are racing KS! SO excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete